An effective communication system lies at the heart of every efficiently run organisation. Without one, managing incoming and outgoing calls can put considerable operational and financial strains on your organisation and worse, create a negative impression with those who contact you.
Finding an effective communication system can be a daunting process in today’s fast changing world. The key is in defining what your organisation needs today, that can be scaled to how you may evolve in the future and matching it to a budget you can afford.
Class Networks can provide a number of different telephony solutions depending on your needs:-
- On-premise telephony platform
- Hosted telephony platform
- Teams Voice telephony platform
We can design, install and support various options to improve call handling, distribution and security. Our own field engineers are accredited to install and maintain Mitel/Shoretel, Avaya, NEC and Hosted Voice telephony platforms as well as Microsoft Teams Voice, Direct Routing. This enables us to specify the best of solution to meet your needs whether it’s hosted in our data centre or installed on your premise.
Teams Voice – Make and receive external calls using Microsoft Teams
Teams Voice from Class Networks, now enables users to make and receive external calls via the Teams client to people outside the Teams environment. This means you can replace your existing phone system with Teams Voice, saving money and managing your organisation through Microsoft Office 365!
Offering traditional telephone system functionality like ring groups, auto attendants and voicemail, Class Networks Teams Voice enables organisations to use Teams as a single communication platform that integrates a calling plan with, chat, audio and video conferencing, screen sharing, file storage and collaboration into single application that all works together seamlessly.
Class Networks Teams Voice has been designed for organisations looking to replace their telephone system, enhance Teams services and benefit from full unified communications via Teams.
Is Teams Voice an option for your organisation?
If you are an existing Teams user or in the process of adopting Teams for collaboration, files, and conferencing then we can give you access to Class Networks Teams Voice Direct Routing.
In addition, if any of the below apply to your organisation then Teams Voice is a great telephony option:-
- Existing Teams users or those in the process of adopting Teams for collaboration, file sharing and conferencing
- Organisations looking to move to a cloud-based system
- Old or on-premise telephone systems that need replacing
- Planning for business continuity and home working
- A need for a single application to provide voice, video, IM, collaboration
Why Move? The Benefits of Class Networks Teams Voice
Potential cost savings
- Most customers are using O365 and paying for licencing, therefore utilising Microsoft for a phone system functionality could represent a cost saving Vs a separate phone system. E.g. license costs, maintenance, lines and call costs.
Simple for end users to understand
- A single application for voice, video conferencing, IM, collaboration, file storage. Historically several applications provided these services
Ease of management and support
- Less applications to install and manage means less support requests from end users
Home working and disaster recovery
- Connect to Teams on any device and location and continue to make / receive calls
Teams users that connect from many different locations, networks and devices
- Users can access voice services from the installed software, mobile app, or web browser, overcomes difficult network environments
Less hardware on site
- Fully cloud based, no equipment is installed on site
- All data traffic between the end user client and our servers is secure and encrypted