An effective communication system lies at the heart of every efficiently run organisation.
Failing to implement a functional and well organised communication system has a direct negative impact on employee engagement, collaboration and customer experience. Internal and external communications are of significant importance to the development and success of every organisation and telephony services provide the platform for the effective electronic transmission of communication between employees, clients and customers.
In a market flooded with options, choosing the right IP telephony system for your business or organisation can be a daunting process. You’ll need to consider:
- The current communication requirements for your business or organisation
- Potential changes to the future communication requirements for your business or organisation
- The communications budget for your business or organisation
Class Networks can provide several different on premise, cloud based and mobile telephony solutions depending on your needs. Contact us to discuss your requirements and upgrade your telephony solution today.
Our telephony solutions
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) on-premise telephony services
VoIP internet telephony systems convert analogue signals into data packets which are communicated via the internet. On premise VoIP internet telephony services require the installation of all equipment, including PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network)and PBX (Private Branch Exchange) hardware, within your business premises
Hosted telephony services
Also known as cloud based VoIP platforms, hosted telephony services work in much the same way as on premise VoIP internet telephony systems, without the requirement for hardware installation. Phone calls are hosted and managed by a communications provider from a data centre
Teams Voice telephony services
Make and receive internal and external voice calls to landlines, mobile phones and international telephone numbers outside the Teams environment. You can also chat, audio and video conference, screen share and store files all within a single application of Microsoft Teams.
Whether hosted in our data centre or installed within your premises, Class Networks can design, install and provide ongoing support services for a variety of telephony systems in order to improve call handling, distribution and security.
Our accredited engineers are able to install and maintain systems including, but not limited to:
- Mitel / Shoretel
- NEC and ‘Hosted Voice’ telephony platforms
- Microsoft Teams Voice Direct Routing
Microsoft Teams Voice
Offering traditional telephone system functionalities including ring groups, auto attendants and voicemail, Microsoft Teams Voice is a seamless, one stop shop within which all Office programmes and applications are linked, allowing for simple and effective communication and collaboration. Ultimately this helps to improve productivity and business continuity whilst saving you money.
Class Networks Teams Voice has been designed for organisations looking to replace their telephone system, enhance Teams and benefit from full unified communications via Teams.
Is Teams Voice an option for your organisation?
If you are an existing Teams user, or in the process of adopting Teams for collaboration, files, and conferencing we can give you access to Class Networks Teams Voice Direct Routing.
Teams Voice is suited to:
- Existing Teams users or those in the process of adopting Teams for collaboration, file sharing and conferencing
- Organisations seeking to implement cloud-based systems
- Organisations seeking to replace old or on-premise telephony systems
- Organisations seeking to improve business continuity and remote working capabilities
- Organisations seeking a single application providing voice, video, IM and collaboration tools
Why Move? The Benefits of Class Networks Teams Voice
Potential cost savings
- Most customers are using Microsoft (Office) 365 and paying for licensing, therefore utilising Microsoft for a phone system functionality could represent a cost saving versus a separate phone system. E.g. license costs, maintenance, lines and call costs.
Simple for end users to understand
- A single application for voice, video conferencing, IM, collaboration, file storage. Historically several applications provided all of this before.
Ease of management and support
- Less applications to install and manage means less support requests from end users
Home working and disaster recovery
- Connect to Teams on any device and location and continue to make and receive calls
Teams users can connect from many different locations, networks and devices
- Users can access voice services from the installed software, mobile app, or web browser, in a range of network environments
Less hardware on site
- Fully cloud based, no equipment is installed on site
- All data traffic between the end user client and our servers is secure and encrypted