Class Networks Hosted Voice has been designed for organisations that want a flexible and scalable communications platform, without having to buy and maintain equipment or make a long term commitment.
Hosted in our secure data centre the Class voice platform provides all the functionality to manage your incoming and outgoing calls. Handsets are connected at your premises via a dedicated secure connection to the Class voice platform using Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) allowing multiple users to access the system simultaneously and enjoy all the benefits of our state of the art system.
Costs are kept to a minimum as you simply pay a low monthly rental for each user and multiple simultaneous calls can be made and received using a single dedicated connection.
Benefits at a glance:
- Pre-configured for quick & easy installation
- Full functionality without the need to buy a system
- No installation or annual maintenance charges
- Inclusive calls to UK landlines & mobiles
- Keep your existing phone numbers
- 24/7/365 support
- Connect homeworkers and other offices with free inter-site calling
- Add & remove users seamlessly as your organisation evolves
- Moving office: keep all your phone numbers and simply re-plug the service in at your new location
Each user receives:
- Voicemail – personalised greeting, with voice messages forwarded to email.
- State-of-the-art display handset.
- Call Forwarding – divert calls to voicemail, colleagues or other locations when busy, in meetings or no answer.
- Call Pick-up – answer calls ringing on other handsets.
- DDI – personal telephone numbers to connect callers directly.
- Withhold number – stop your number being displayed when making external calls.
- Busy Lamp – see when colleagues are on the phone.
- 3 Way Conferencing – set up conference call with multiple people.
- Call Park – put callers on hold whilst transferring and speaking to colleagues.
- Speed dial – set up short codes for instant dialling.
- Roaming profile – plug your handset into any Internet connection to make and receive calls as though you were in the office.
- Softphone – Plug a headset into your laptop or PC to make and receive calls from any location with Internet access.
- Call recording – record incoming and outgoing calls
- Mobile phone extension – connect your mobile phone to make and receive calls in the office or on the move.
- Auto-attendant – automated welcome message and menu option
- Call Queuing – automated queuing system to avoid missed or engaged calls
- Hunt Groups – route incoming calls to specific handsets and call forward when busy or unanswered
- Company directory – integrate with Outlook for automatic dialling
- Music on hold – reassure callers they haven’t been disconnected
- Night mode – manage your out of hour calls using auto-attendant and call announcements
A Hosted Virtual Desktop is the new generation of desktop computing which utilises Cloud Technology. Your organisation can benefit from enterprise IT at a much lower cost compared to traditional, on-premise server based systems.
Services are bundled together and charged monthly per user on a low, affordable pay-as-you-go basis, with all your Software and Data available to you whenever you need it, from any location. And if you’re a charity or not-for-profit organisation you’ll benefit from further special discounting.
- Cost Savings – No CAPEX plus reduced Microsoft licencing, IT overheads and administration
- Reliability – Guaranteed uptime of 99.99% removes many hours of management time and risk
- Productivity – Giving staff increased mobility of remote working is proven to increase productivity by up to 20%
- Scalability – Accessing our control panel allows you to add or remove users, storage and applications with ease, so you only pay for what you need
Your Hosted Desktop comes with an extensive range of cutting edge applications including licenses for all Microsoft Office and full Outlook email exchange with all updates built in.
Each user receives:
- Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013 Standard
- 25GB Microsoft 2010 Exchange Email
- 10GB of data storage
- Email integration with iPhones, Androids etc
- AntiSpam and AntiVirus protection
- Adobe PDF Reader
- Real Player, Google Toolbar, Quicktime
- A variety of browsers, Safari, Google Chrome, Opera and IE11
- Enterprise level security and fully daily backups
- Up to 5 desktop applications (ie Sage, Quickbooks)