A Hosted Virtual Desktop is the new generation of desktop computing which utilises Cloud Technology. Your organisation can benefit from enterprise IT at a much lower cost compared to traditional, on-premise server based systems.
Services are bundled together and charged monthly per user on a low, affordable pay-as-you-go basis, with all your Software and Data available to you whenever you need it, from any location. And if you’re a charity or not-for-profit organisation you’ll benefit from further special discounting.
- Cost Savings – No CAPEX plus reduced Microsoft licencing, IT overheads and administration
- Reliability – Guaranteed uptime of 99.99% removes many hours of management time and risk
- Productivity – Giving staff increased mobility of remote working is proven to increase productivity by up to 20%
- Scalability – Accessing our control panel allows you to add or remove users, storage and applications with ease, so you only pay for what you need
Your Hosted Desktop comes with an extensive range of cutting edge applications including licenses for all Microsoft Office and full Outlook email exchange with all updates built in.
Each user receives:
- Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013 Standard
- 25GB Microsoft 2010 Exchange Email
- 10GB of data storage
- Email integration with iPhones, Androids etc
- AntiSpam and AntiVirus protection
- Adobe PDF Reader
- Real Player, Google Toolbar, Quicktime
- A variety of browsers, Safari, Google Chrome, Opera and IE11
- Enterprise level security and fully daily backups
- Up to 5 desktop applications (ie Sage, Quickbooks)