Drivers for Video collaboration
Offering your employees the right tools can increase productivity and help them reach their full potential. When working in a team, connectivity is crucial. Working with each other, customers and partners is a key driver for organisations in deploying video services, the return being even higher with the availability of lower cost, high quality, software based solutions.
- Increased connectivity with team members
- Increased impact during presentations
- Increased retention of shared information, and
- Increased productivity by visually empowered teams.
Vidyo delivers the highest quality cloud video conferencing service, on-premise solutions and platform-as-a-service for market leaders, medium and small organisations, charities and innovative upstarts. For many organisations confidentiality and security of information is of paramount importance, particularly when dealing with financial or personal details of children or patients. As you can see Vidyo is being used by some of the most security conscious organisations, charities and Trusts across sectors and the globe.
NASA, Philips, HSBC, Oxfam, Barclays, Etsy, Bloomberg, Alibaba Group, Mayo clinic, Sears, US Army, CERN, Macmillan Cancer Support, Woodland Trust, Alaskan Native Tribal Health Consortium, Concern Worldwide, United States Department of Defense, Miami Children’s Hospital, Mozilla, Ohio State University, American Navy, US Air Force and the list goes on….
Vidyo visually connects the world through embedding the highest quality, most scalable, interactive video communications into the broadest and most innovative applications, workflows and IoT devices.
Class Networks is making Vidyo affordable and available to the voluntary sector in the UK. Charites of all sizes can now benefit by using business-grade video collaboration.
“Vidyo, the video conferencing solution supplied and serviced by Class Networks is completely changing the dynamics of our meetings and our teams are really starting to appreciate it. The most recent feedback I’ve received is that it’s the best video conferencing meeting they’ve ever been in and it was ‘head and shoulders above Skype For Business’.”
Ian Teague, Head of IT, Woodland Trust
- Hold internal meetings with colleagues, customers, donors, patrons often on an ad hoc basis
- Call people remotely – Vidyo specialises in being able to run a Vidyo call on low bandwidth
- Call different video conferencing technologies
- Share images/videos while on a call to remote participants
- Call people who are not in your organisation – use your “Vidyo Guestlink” invitation to connect to them for free
- Call people on different devices: iPad, android tablet, iPhone, Android phone, laptop and PC
- Send an Outlook invitation with the Vidyo Guestlink automatically embedded in it
Class Networks is a Gold Partner in deploying cutting edge Vidyo products and services
If your organisation is at the stage where you are looking for a complete room solution including, video conferencing, microphones, speakerphones, camera and screens, Class Networks can provide everything that you would need: including installation and a support package to ensure you have continued flexibility.
Please complete the form and let us know if you would like to be contacted by phone or email. By submitting the form you agree to Class networks sending you information. We never share your details with third parties.