Class Networks is offering this market leading offer on any new ADSL 2+ and FTTC connections installed until 31st July 2017. Take advantage of new Superfast broadband connections for more efficient working at a lower cost than BT. Includes an Unlimited data allowance.
FTTC at just £13.50 per month for the first 6 months which is a 50% saving when compared to BT.
Register now by calling James on 0800 160 1920 and you can then use the saving at any time in the next 12 months, when your current contract ends.
Examples of the savings you can make:
|Package||BT Monthly rental||Class Monthly Rental||Monthly Saving||% Saving|
|Unlimited Broadband ADLS2+||£13.00||£6.50||£6.50||50%|
|Unlimited Superfast Broadband||£27.00||£13.50||£13.50||50%|
Eligibility – applies to the following standard BT Packages:
- Standard Broadband with Unlimited Data @ £13.00 per month
- Superfast Broadband with Unlimited Data @ £27.50 per month
- Offer applies to new connections only.
- Offer is based on a 24 month term.
- Offer does not include analogue line rental, level 2 line coverage charge or charge for a static IP address which are all charged at standard BT rates
- Fair usage policy of usages exists as per standard BT agreement
Why move to FTTC?
- FTTC offers faster download and upload speeds than ADSL or ADSL2+ allowing your business to be more efficient.
- Standard FTTC speeds are more than 5 times faster than ADSL connections.
- Demand for data has significantly increased and FTTC meets those requirements.
- Greater reliability through the use of new technologies.
- Wide coverage across the UK.
Class Networks is a leading provider of IT and communications technology. Trusted by over 1,000 voluntary sector & commercial organisations across the UK, our solutions deliver improvements in productivity, security and sustainability.
Our voice, video and data services are designed to help organisations of all sizes adopt modern office communications at a competitive, sustainable price point.